Lescent (China) Advanced Materials
Green, natural, environmental protection
Styrene-butadiene latex for needle-punched carpet
This series of product is a carboxylic butadiene-styrene latex with high styrene that is mainly targeting at coating and bonding of needle-punched carpet. Compared with existing products, it can provide outstanding adhesion performance and formula stability that entirely satisfies customers’ requirement. We can provide completed after-sales services and comprehensive technical support to our customers.
1. Performance Advantages
1. It has self-crosslinking* performance that can meet customers’ requirements on technique and boost customers’ quality of products.
2. It has sound stability and can satisfy customers’ strict requirements on formula stability.
3. It has strong adhesive force for needle-punched carpet fiber.
4. The needle-punched carpet has sound deflection, good elasticity, low moisture rate and good hand feeling.
5. Formaldehyde content of environmental products ﹤13ppm that is lower than the standard on environmental protection by EU, satisfy most countries’ requirements on environmental products and provide diversified sales backup to customers.
* Self-crosslinking refers to the cross-linking reaction of polymers under the condition of not adding cross-linking agent.
2. Technical Parameters
|Product||Solid Content %||pH Value||ViscositymPa·s||Glass Transition Temperature(theory) ℃||Formal dehyde||Film Forming Characteristic||Safety Feature|
|BS-571||48.5～49.0||8.0—8.5||<300||32||●||The hard latex can form a transparent, hard and elastic film through high temperature drying.|
|BS-572||48.5～49.0||8.0—8.5||<300||27||●Trace||The hard latex can form a transparent, hard and elastic film through high temperature drying.|
Note:The storage and transportation are the same as general chemicals. It can be stored in a dry and ventilated place. Shelf life: 6 months, packing mode: tank car, 1t plastic tank, 200kg plastic drum.